Chem-Pac® is LTC’s application software package for Liquid Chemical
Manufacturers. Chem-Pac® is a complete integrated package including Order
Processing, Formula Processing, Inventory Control, Purchasing, Sales Analysis,
Accounts Receivable and Billing. The accounting modules of Accounts Payable,
General Ledger and Payroll are optional.
- Order Entry includes consideration for hazardous material for MSDS and DOT
shipping documentation. Drawer activity is accumulated by cash register and
- Formula Processing includes a two level bill of materials for finished products.
Manufacturing by vat or batch converts to multiple container sizes. Formula
Processing includes the reduction of raw materials, containers and labels in
the manufacturing process and the increase of inventory levels for the finished
products. Batch control is maintained for all finished products.
- Inventory Control for both raw and finished products. Finished products
may be in multiple locations.
- Purchase Orders control the re-ordering of raw materials and oem products
as well as non-stock buy-outs.
- Billing includes the confirmation of shipments of orders as well as over-the-counter
sales and returns.
- Accounts Receivable provides for the recording of customer payments, adjustments,
and finance charges. Statements and aging reports are provided by account or
by sales person.
- Sales Analysis includes analysis of sales activity by customer, by product
or by sales person. Detail information regarding all sales is available for
customized analysis in report form and spreadsheet file format.
- Accounts Payable, General Ledger and Payroll are also available.