Retail Point of Sales
POS is an integrated software package which utilizes PC cash registers and
bar code readers for point of sale entry. POS interfaces to the MORE® Inventory
Control, Sales Analysis and Mailing List Modules. The interface may be
either directly connected to MORE® back office system or via remote uploads
and downloads of daily cash register activities to the System Server at night.
PAPERTRACKS® includes the following features:
- Daily Cash Register Activity includes capture of sales, returns, discounts,
price changes, remarks, payment and voids. Drawer activity is accumulated
by cash register and employee.
- SKU Price and Stock Inquiry is available on-line at the cash register.
- Customer Addresses may also be captured for mailing list functions.
- Customer Prior Purchases may be reviewed on-line at the cash register.
- Store Transfers for shipment and receipt is handled to update store stock.
- Back Office Sales Audit proofs each cash register drawer and store by day
and updates the System Sales and Inventory Control information.
- Back Office Inventory Control includes re-order and modeling by vendor
by SKU and optionally by color and up to two sizes. Store transfers and adjustments
are included in the Inventory Module.
- Bar Code Input is available for SKU, employee and account information review.